Friday, March 6, 2009

Compulsively weighing still

Hmm so I'm still compulsively weighing myself. Just goes to show how seriously I take gaining now. Anyhow today I weighed 62.9kg. Not too bad since I'm about to start TTOTM and it is here with a vengeance this month (cramping already - I still don't understand why I need a uterus - I don't plan to use it). BAH!

I'll use this weight for Monday. I'm going away for the long weekend and wont be near a computer until Monday night. It's probably not going to be that low by monday but it's the closest I have to a weight.

Bleuugh. I feel like crap. I want to go home.

1 comment:

KARINA said...

hi aren im a compulsive weigher too i think we must just like to see the smaller numbers lol.....your going well keeping your weight down....thats what its all about....daughter is fine with her driving.....just waiting on the fine i guess she'll get one hope she dosent lose her license.cheers karina