Monday, March 2, 2009

wi 26

Well it appears that the pizza and cake and other naughty goodies are catching up with me.

GAINED: 500g! 

Bah so now I'm 63.3kg. It's actually kinda interesting. I thought going over my weight would result in a big NO! from weight watchers, but instead I actually got a fairy good message. It said that gaining weight was part of the normal maintenance process while I figure out my food. To lose it, just use the skills you already have to drop that gain! So that made me feel alot better. I have been pretty lax with my points this fortnight.

Also, there is some fabulous info on the ww site about maintenance and lifetime membership, here it is:

To become a Lifetime Member
You will need to:
      -      Join Weight Watchers Meetings
      -      Lose a minimum of 5 kilograms
      -      Get to your Goal weight within your Healthy Weight Range
      -      Complete the six-week Maintenance program
      -      Be within 2 kilograms of Goal weight or lower by the end of your Maintenance program

Weight Watchers will then award you Lifetime Membership status.
This means:
      -      You never have to pay a Registration Fee again.
      -      You do not have to pay a weekly Meetings fee, provided you are
             no more than 2 kilograms above your Goal weight.
      -      10% discount off all In-Meeting products such as Weight Watchers Cookbooks and snacks.


There are some things they don't tell you tho. So it's fabulous if you attend meetings etc, not so fabulous if you are online. You still need to pay to use the online tools. Granted it is cheaper, but you still need to pay. The real advantage is for those who attend meetings - I'm not sure how I feel about that... kinda annoyed really.

um in other news, since I can be within 2kg or less of my goal weight, I think I'll aim for 59kg. I'm not quite as happy with my body as I thought I would be. I would like to drop another dress size. So I guess I'm back to losing (4.3kg to go).

No comments: