Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gluten intolerance?

Well I went to the doctors today to get the blood test to find out if I have coeliacs. I have to be eating gluten for a month to get the blood test done. So I have to figure out how to eat gluten again and incorporate it with my weight watchers. The only things I can think of is YAY for rolls, but bah if I get bad eczema and stomach craps and shit like that for a month. There was also a real link with me giving up gluten and losing weight - so as you can imagine I'm not that excited by it. I actually really like eating a fairly gluten-free lifestyle. Although there are some advantages like saving on my bills and being able to eat a salad roll. A SALAD ROLL!!! But at the same time I just can't imagine eating that much gluten. It is actually fairly easy to avoid.

1 comment:

KARINA said...

Hi Aren so coeliacs dose that make you tired if you eat gluten products or just eczema and stomach craps which would totally suk....would be enough for me not to eat it.....id miss my salad roll :(.....just a reply to you post .....i have a way to catch up with your goal weight im losing slowly....but i will catch you....lol....have you looked absolutely everywhere for your will power? you didnt leave it on your honeymoon did you ? lol you have it... its right there dont let it slip you have worked too hard to let it slip so back to the working out and watching your portions you can do it.... you already have!....good luck cheers