Well I thought I might report on some good I've been doing lately (rather than focus on the negative). Okay good things:
- Exercise! I walked 90 minutes (fast walk) on Monday. I also attended pump where I stuck up my weights on EVERY track. Consequently (and most awesomely) they now hurt a LOT! I didn't even know where my arms disappeared to after the bicep and tricep track. Totally numb. Tuesday I was a bit norty... I drove to work instead of walk, but I did stand for 2 hours grinding stones... I think that has to count for something. Tonight (Wed), I attended the Step launch - sweated like nothing else. I definitely know I got a good work out.
Tomorrow I'm planning to walk to and from work (2 hours, 10 minutes). Friday I'm going to attend pilates (and probably walk for 90 minutes again), and then Sunday I will go to pump again. So yes! I think I have the exercise covered.
- I've been a very creative chicken and am loving lapidary. Hell yes I love lapidary. Who knew I would get pleasure out of grinding stones and polishing them. I certainly didn't. I have a red one on the go which I think will look fabulous once polished. The bonus to doing lapidary is that I stand for 3 hours while doing it. Woohoo!
Only two points of good. I think that is better than no points. I'm trying to be much more healthier by cutting out the processed crap from my diet... well I did eat half a freddo frog today and gluten (yes, I'm scratching right now), but it was home made bread - that totally counts right!
Negatively, I am unhappy with how Weight Watchers treat their online members. It seriously is a case of pay to use the website, but once you stop you have nothing NOTHING (it needs extra emphasis), to be able to track anything. Thankfully they are willing to sell the point books to online members. Once I get them I'll cancel my membership. Sux that we can't get life time membership. BAH!
Well I should probably go scratch my eczema some more (and get told off for it).
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment