Monday, October 6, 2008

weigh in 4: 73.1

So I  lost .3 g... I'm not sure but I seem to be slowing down. It was .4 last week and this week .3 - it's still a loss and I know Friday night (couple of drinks and chocolate) put me over my points so that might explain why I didn't have a stella loss this week. Also, because my partner is injured and he insists on walking with me, I haven't been able to get the speed I normally do in a walk - shame! I just might have to get up early tomorrow morning and go for a 'speed' walk.

Otherwise things are good. I tried on a jacket that didn't fit me 3 weeks ago (isn't that crazy), and it actually fit! It was a tiny bit tight, but it didn't look tight and the fact that I could button it up without it looking all stressed was fabulous! I also put on the same dress that I wore 3 weeks ago and I've lost so much weight from my bust that it no longer sits right *sigh*, it's gonna mean new bras isn't it? Bloody expensive they are. 

At the party I went to people started measuring people's bust size - I have no idea why - but anyhow mine was 97cms which isn't so bad except we also measured the boys' chest and they were bigger than me... my boobies aren't small (14-16D) so I feel sad *laughs*.  

Oh I also bought my shoes *grins* they are smexy. I should totally put photos of them on here. 


1.1kg until next goal - god I can't wait to get my motorbike license!

No comments: