Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's only Wednesday but I'm expecting a gain next week. I just feel heavy and eww. I suspect my body is reacting to the fact that I haven't stopped taking the pill for this month yet. I'm about a week over, but I wanted to get back into a 4 week cycle by taking one set of blisters. I also need to start exercising more. I am curious to know exactly how little exercise I do in a day. I think I'm going to be fecking terrified when I find out the answer. I'll be buying a perdominter this weekend so I can see what I'm doing.

Otherwise I'm still tracking, but want kitchen scales! And I'm just generally gonna keep at it... although I feel like people keep tempting me by eating noodle box in front of me or inviting me out for drinks. We'll see how the weekend goes.

No comments: