Saturday, October 25, 2008

Going wardrobe crazy

So I went to my favourite shopping boutique (Target *grins*) today as I had to buy new work trousers. So I thought 'hey, lets try the 14s' (that was what I was about a 1.5 yrs ago), and they fitted! I suspected that the target mirrors were made to make people look fecking skinny, so as soon as I got home I put the trousers on again and made my fiance scrutinise with me (he reckoned they looked hot), so I went into the bathroom to look in my own mirror and... I looked exactly like I did when I tried them on in Target. Freaky!!! I obviously have a very bad image of how I look. This resulted in me going mental and trying on everything in my wardrobe that I haven't been able to wear for awhile because they are too tight. I fit back into most of that wardrobe... YAY!!! There is a dress in there that I just don't quite fit into (my stomach is just a bit sticky outy too muchly), but I wore it for my birthday in 2006 and I'm planning to either wear it at my next birthday or even not to wear it because I'll be awesomely hot and too skinny for it!!!

So YAY for awesomness. I also am going to a hens night tonight and now I have nice clothing to wear. Woot!!!


No comments: