Having a Wii Fit board as my scales makes it rather tempting to weigh myself more than once a week. I know I'm not supposed to but I just can't help it. Anyhow, I have really good news to report. I've lost nearly a kilo -.9!!! I haven't really made much of an effort either. I've lost it purely from sticking to my points and only going to the gym twice this week. On the gym front I have some very disappointing news. My favourite class used to run twice a week, but due to poor attendence it now will only happen on Wednesdays. I'm really sad to lose my Sunday class.
Anyhow I guess that's it. I'm going to try and make my weigh in on monday be a loss of over a kilo. I can't believe I weigh under 75 now. 74.8!!! That means .8 kilos until my first goal i.e shoes from ultralux. I know Luke is excited *laughs*.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahem... 73.8 - silly chicken!
Post a Comment