Monday, September 29, 2008

Weigh in 3

I actually lost weight. I've realised now why people aren't supposed to weigh themselves every single day lol! Since 'gaining' my .6kg I lost 1kg, so therefore I can report a loss of .4kg. I'm happy with that. So sticking and tracking has been incredibly important for me this week and exercising! I ate a few things where I wasn't quite sure of the pointage like risotto for lunch yesterday and Indian on Friday night, but I tried to figure out the points and the servings and then was really careful with how I ate for the rest/next day. Gah I am so happy!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!

73.4 kg wow!!! As I mentioned before I use a wii fit board as my scales (they're more accurate then the ones I have in the bathroom, they show me little differences). I set my goal wait on there as 68.8 (which is the top end of healthy weight range for my height). I am completely ecstatic to see that I only have 4.6kg to go to be in a healthy weight range for me height *grins*! Although my weight watchers aim is 63kg. Which will be just a little more to go! 

Shoes, I can buy shoes! I wonder what time ultralux closes and if I can buy shoes before the weekend is here? I deserve them if I have been under 74kg for 2 weigh ins :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, That's awesome well done you go girl!!

Liz said...

Cheers!

Yeah I'm happy. I've been trying for awhile to lose weight and ww is totally working for me :D