Monday, November 10, 2008

WI 9

I lost .5kg. Which now makes me 69.1kg. I'm kind of disappointed I didn't managed to crack the 68 mark. I know I should be happy about being 500g lighter but I really wanted to make the 800grams. I honestly thought I could make it. I guess it will be another week until my BMI is healthy. I obviously can't do maths because I'm 300g away from a healthy weight *laughs*.

So what do I feel went wrong. EXERCISE! I wasn't quite as vigorous with moving as I had planned to be. I kinda lacked some motivation there. Also, I didn't walk some evenings where I would normally walk because it rained (probably more so than it would have in winter). So my weekly goal this week is to do more walking.

YAY!!! So my usual reminder. I'm 300g away for a healthy BMI and 1.6kg away from my next goal of NO IDEA WHAT IT SHOULD BE! Finally, I'm 6.1 kg away from GOAL! Also, my double rent paying is over and so I can technically dye my hair and book for my motorbike license. Can't wait!

Edit: I just realised I'm over half way through my 'loss' aspect of my weight monitoring journey. That's pretty special.

No comments: