Thursday, November 6, 2008

'Fat Clothes'

So I'm moving house in the very near future - 11 days to be exact. Mum and Dad are coming to Hobart to help move the large furniture on the 13th and 14th, so most things need to be packed by then. So i guess my weekend is gonna be full of EXERCISE! It also means that I get to go through my wardrobe and chuck out what I term 'sack clothes' clothes that are too big for me. Who knew 6kg would make that much of a difference! I'm kind of excited to be throwing/donating my clothes. I never want to fit back into any of it! Some of it is so old, as I really don't like clothes shopping. I think discount shopping is gonna be the go.

YAYness for new found healthiness.

2 comments:

KARINA said...

hi there skinny bitch LOL love the nic name sorry havent been on lately been flat out sewing for my markets .....always busy this time of the year....funny you should mention the fat clothes i just did that my self....and luved it all the too big clothes OUT THE DOOR YAY.....good luck with the move we are doing that next year some time.....ill be thin by then so the wardrobe will have been cleaned out and replenished( big word for the day lol )by then lol you really seem to be in a great headspace for your jouney that helps heaps....im luving my head space at the moment its gonna take me all the way there!good luck with your new goal settin too have a good one cheers :)

Liz said...

I am so glad that you added me to your blog. You've been a really great person to talk to during this journey. You have been incredibly supportive and friendly and LOVELY!!! and that makes this journey so much more fun.

YAY for turfing the sack clothes, it feels amazing doesn't it!! My headspace is really great, and I'm really happy with how things are going for me. I'll be seeing you at goal - I just know it!