Thursday, November 13, 2008

iron is needed for a silly sausage.

My iron levels are a little stuffed at the moment. I noticed that I was getting tired and losing a lot of motivation in general life, having small dizzy spells etc. Anyhow, yesterday it was particularly bad and do you know what I did? I went to the gym like an absolute dickhead. I suffered in my hour long step class, had multiple rests during the work outs and just felt awful. Anyhow, I'm talking iron and b vitamins and reducing my caffeine and increasing my vitamin c. Being a vegetarian and getting enough iron is hard enough, but I used to eat cereal that had high iron in it so that I would obtain some from that, GAH gluten intolerance sux big hairy balls.

2 comments:

J said...

I hope you're feeling better now hun!

Liz said...

Ta, yeah I am a little. Still getting light headed, but I'm keeping a much closer eye on myself.