Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Truly a skinny bitch!

I have a set of scales that are out by (in the bad way) about 2 kg. The crazy thing is, I still have them and use them to monitor a little bit... yeah I know it's bad to weigh yourself more than once a week. But something interesting happened. This morning I stood on them and I said I was about 67kg which is what it said yesterday lol - remember they say I'm 2kg lighter than I actually am. The scales are telling me that is how much I weighed at my skinniest. So even at my skinniest the last time I lost weight I wasn't in a healthy weight range... I was still 69kg. How annoying! Buuut the most awesome thing is, no matter what I lose from this moment on will the skinniest I've been in years!!! I mean YEARS!!! Since I was grade 7 probably. I weighed 72kg in Grade 8 so hmmm... YAY

In other news, I went bloody hard at the gym last night. I was doing pump and I took the Monday night challenge (putting the weight up 1kg each side). Anyhooo I did that for - squats, chest, triceps and back 'n hamstrings! So proud of myself, although my triceps are hating me today *laughs*. 

Also, I resisted teh evil PIZZA! Luke wanted to celebrate end of exams by eating pizza in front of me - lovely eh! Well he just wanted pizza and eating it front of me was the bit he didn't really think about. I resisted!!! I changed my meal to gnocchi and ww chips (7 points) and so I felt like I was getting the fatty goodness with the tomato aroma. It totally worked! I'll be saving my points for Pizza at Luke's birthday - sensibly of course with a few slices and salad!

1 comment:

J said...

Awesome news! And thankyou for following my blog, I'll be following yours now too! ;)