Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Started mindless snacking

It appears that I am mindlessly snacking at the moment. At the end of the day (yesterday) I had 2 points left and was really happy and thought 'woohoo' I'll have a skinny cow icecream. Buuuut!!! I forgot about the bloody half juice I had and half vege sausage I had to keep me going. So I went over by a point. Crappity doo daaah! I'll try and make it up today... the only thing is I have the Melbourne cup luncheon on for work and so I'm gonna have to stick to the good salads and eggy frittatas (if they have any) and ignore the dessert and alcomohol. BE A GOOD GIRL LIZ!!! YOU ARE ONLY 2.1 KG FROM YOUR NEXT GOAL!!! AND LESS THAN 1 KG UNTIL HEALTHY WEIGHT RANGE FOR HEIGHT!!!

Ideally I would like to lose about 800g this week. It can be done if I plan ahead like a good girl. I hate it when I can't plan ahead. Will update after lunch today!

No comments: