JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!! I get enough of that fecking shit from my mum!!! And just cos I'm loosing weight doesn't mean I'm going to put off a wedding. Weddings are expensive, even the cheap ones and trying to pull out a spare 3-5 grand from my pocket isn't going to be easy *sigh*... so annoying!!!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
So I've been interacting with the ww community and felt a little annoyed that people seemed to jump at me for saying that my partner and I have talked about getting married early next year and that I probably won't be at goal (but I'll give it my best). People seemed to make the assumption that a) I'm not wanting to get married because I'm over weight and will want to wait and b) made assumptions about the wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey there dont let those people get too you you know whats going on in your home and life thats all that matters....good luck with your wedding plans youll look great and congrats to you cheers :)
Post a Comment