So what led to me being a cranky pants you might ask!? A complete run of things:
- Over hearing someone bitch about my lack of initiative at work to another work colleague, they were whispering and I still heard them... well BIATCH! I didn't know the processes to use my INITIATIVE, when I'm as awesome as you I will let you know. Oh did I mention I get paid 7 bucks an hour more than you... and am technically one of your bosses - not particularly smart move from you is it? Obviously I wont go ask you a question about something every again. My mistake!
- Another person at work telling me how to do my job, made me want to slap her. I'm the cataloguer and you're the liaison librarian. You even said in the email you didn't understand the processes and then proceeded to tell me what to do. So annoying!
- The weight watchers forum thing, it really shitted me. Although ironically the thing that has made me feel better is the ww forum - that post about how the person was disappointed about ww and everyone got all heated and passionate about why they love/hate weight watchers... was awesome! It kinda made me realise it was pointless to get so worked about about this stuff
- The fact that I was forced to sleep on the floor again last night because our neighbours decided to throw a post exam party during the exam period - glad they had their exams over with, but my partner doesn't finish until Monday. I suspect they were deliberately making noise because they kept jumping above our lounge room. Luckily we have the keys to the new place and went over there and slept the night.
And something I'm really proud about, I felt like eating everything in sight today out of sheer crankiness and lets just say I went to the shop next door and bought myself a Milky Way - 2 points. Such a good girl I am!!! And I am just so glad to have this out of my system. I have got to stop bottling things up! So I'm a cranky eater, and sad non-eater. I've learned something new about myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment