Monday, April 20, 2009

Fucking up still... goddamn it!

*sigh* 65.5. I'm now too heavy for maintenance excepted weight. What the fuck is up with me? I have to stop this. 2.5 kg is not an acceptable amount of weight to lose. I obviously need to weigh in every day. Right. If there is no post from me for the next 7 days I give you permission to kill me. Oh yes... permission. So reflecting back. My exercise was perfect! I went for a bush walk and everything. What wasn't perfect was the indian I ate last night for dinner and the noodle box on Friday night. And all the bloody alcohol I drank on Saturday night (I was very drunk) I knew I shouldn't have eaten out... but I did. I feel so out of control. How could I lose weight so beautifully for 6 months only to not maintain it now?

Anyhow today's menu will be:

Breakfast:
Yoghurt 1
Fruit 1
cornflakes 1.5 = Total 3.5

Morning tea:
Carrot 0
Fruit Salad 1.5 = Total 1.5

Lunch:
75g brown rice - 3.5
Laughing cow cheese 0.5
Broad Beans - 0.5
Frozen veggies - 0
Spinach - 0
Veggie Soup - 2 = Total 6.5

Afternoon tea:
Carrot
Popcorn 0.5
Miso Soup 0.5 = Total 1

Dinner:
Mashed Potato 2.5
Corn 1.5
broad beans 0.5
Egg quiche 2
carrots 0
Broccoli 0
Gravox 0 = Total 6.5

Total points used: 19
Saving: 1
Exercise includes: pump 2.5; step 5.5 (8 points in total).

Deviation: Ate a milko (0.5) but didn't have my miso... so still 19 points YAY!

2 comments:

Pamela Andrews said...

You still look sensational, if that helps. ;) God, look at you and your menus... if only I could be that bothered! So far, today I've had:

Coffee (white) x2
Weetbix x2
Granola with vanilla almond chunks x 1/2 bowl
Fruit toast x2
Low-fat marg
Low-fat milk

Whooooooo. Not quite as healthy as you. LOL.

Liz said...

I love you beautiful!

The menus help me soooo much. They really help me decide whether or not I should eat that Freddo or have that 2nd cup of coffee.

I dunno your food sounds pretty damn good to me. You had 2 coffees but whatever...

I'm trying to live a more natural life style - trying to rid myself of too much processed stuff but eh, not sure I can do it. When I go on maintenance again I will add points by eating a more natural yoghurt and stuff like that.