Monday, February 16, 2009

WI 24??? I think

Hey All,
Well I managed to maintain. I kind of cheated though. I weighed myself yesterday morning and had lost 200g and then I weighed myself today and had gained 500g so I ran around for 10 minutes and re-weighed myself and I had lost 300g. So technically I maintained. I just want to get my 6 weeks for life membership. I want to stop paying for weight watchers. In saying that though, I managed to maintain my weight through hens night and birthday (although I reckon that 500g is from m&ms and popcorn lol). I also know I lost more weight during the week. I guess that might be my secret to success. If I know I'm going to have a big week, I should stick to my 20 points (instead of 23) and then have a slightly bigger night than normal (or in this case 2).

I need to get to work, but 5 days to the wedding. Woohoo!

2 comments:

KARINA said...

just thinking about you as tony is having some work done on his new tat this week and remembered it was your birthday soon so popped on to leave message for birthday but see i missed it.....so a late happy birthday message from me great too you managed to maintain weight this week.....im thinking same as you get to high range goal and maintain so dont have to pay any more to ww then lose a few more kg if needed ....mums doing the same good luck with wedding its soon cheers karina

KARINA said...

hi aren i posted a congrats on the post before this one... deleted as wanted it on this one and then put it under the other again so give up and let you know its there lol congrats on getting married anyways
cheers karina x