I better get ready to go to work.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
BBQs suck balls sometimes
Bah my hunnies meant well when he organised a BBQ late afternoon for lastnight. But it has been hugely bad on my points and I don't have many bonus points this week because I've had to drive to work so I can make up time (we're allowed to work 7 to 7), but because I have things in the evenings I've been getting there early. Everything was really point unfriendly. He bought veggie burgers that probably contain gluten but I have no idea of what points value they are. There was cider (2 pts, so not so bad), eggs and he cooks everything in oil. He's a skinny bastard (lol) so oil or cider or burgers don't matter to him. I reckon I've gone over about 6 to 7 points and that's just from estimating the burgers being 2.5 points (they're probably more esp. since coles make them). It's well meaning but just so bad timing. I think today is going to have to be the last day I drive. So I'm just going to have to get up at 5.30 so I can be at work by 7.30... *le sigh*.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi Aren thanks for comment......yep i think need some time off .i did an hour this morning is bloody hot today so have decided not to workout this arvo.....bbqs suck balls sometimes mmm...lol....i control what i get to cook for me usually we all eat the same stuff hubby hates salad though unless on sandwhich or hambuger and hubby uses cooking spray so im lucky hes a slim one too that eats what he wants... he hates being called skinny lol i wish....have you decided on the tat yet? hubby is getting another one started this month he has two great looking arms...ill have to put up a pic and show them off....i have a theory on our weight gains and losses through exercise ill type it up on my blog and see what you think ....you are going great with your weight loss your nearly there...keep it up cheers oh and thanks for the hugs:)
Post a Comment