Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Skinny Bitch

I made up a song and sing it on occasion about how I'm a skinny bitch and everyone is jealous of the way I now look - it's a stupid song and don't remember the words, it just tends to appear generally after I've scrutinised myself in the mirror and flexed my muscles a bit. I'm so immature! My partner has started to call me (not maliciously, but adoringly) 'his skinny bitch'. 

We were discussing my weight loss the other day and he told me how proud he was of me. How proud that I've stuck at the weight loss thing even though I struggled for so long (before ww) to lose even 1 kg. He told me he was proud that I had figured out the gluten intolerance and how strange it was that once I cut out gluten my weight just dropped. I'm not saying gluten is the cause of my weight - it was a combination  of over eating, eating the wrong things and lack of daily activity - gluten however, has played an equal part in my weight loss journey.

I still don't know how I'm going to reward myself for when I reach my 10% goal (fingers crossed for Christmas). Still thinking about it I guess!

No comments: