Thursday, January 1, 2009

Xmas - new years horror train wreck.

Ah, I weighed myself this morning 1.5kg gain. It's disappointing, but manageable - we'll see how big of a dent I make in it by Monday.

South Australia was lovely. Luke's family was lovely. Really hate the crowds in Melbourne though. I bought a lovely chalice for the wedding (52 days and counting - gah!!!). Food was rather interesting. Luke's family had enough trouble coping with me being a vegetarian, and couldn't understand the gluten intolerance. I ate ALOT of gluten. Did you know that potato salad is a staple vegetarian meal food *laughs*? Seriously though, Luke's Grandma is a godsend in the Kitchen (hence the extra 1.5 kilos). Seriously amazing at making food - she could be a chef and she's all self-taught.

Happy 2009 everyone! Do we have any new years resolutions out there?

1 comment:

KARINA said...

Hi Aren HOPE SANTA WAS GOOD TO YOU, hey 1.5 gain youll nock that on the head no worries....potato salad i could live on it lol.... was wondering how long to the wedding now i know... youll be trimmed down by then no worries ...thanks for the hug feeling a little better today....sometimes it sux to be the oldest of a big family....thanks for the photo complement i take crap pics that one wasnt too bad looks better than the before pics thats a plus cheers karina x