Monday, January 19, 2009

Wi 19

So I lost .9kg! Woohoo! That puts me at below 64kg. I can again say I'm the lightest I have been for YEARS! *laughs*. With how much success I've had with weight watchers, it makes me wonder why I didn't start it sooner. Soo 800g to go. I have to say I'm starting to feel impatient about the final loss. During this whole journey it was all about taking my time, doing it slowly, whatever happens... now I'm like 800g melt off me right NOW!!!!. It'll probably take 2 weeks lol

So in summary:
Lost 9oog
Current weight: 63.8kg
Weight loss to goal: 800g (but realistically would like to be under that a little).

Woohoo!


1 comment:

KARINA said...

AREN that is unreal ...you are almost there sooo happy for you:)good luck that 800gms might come off next weigh in....thanks for your last comment much appreciated im feeling more like myself again ....enjoyed the few beers and still seemed to have lost weight my scales show a 1kg loss.... thats been for 4 days now so fingers crossed ww scales will show it too...i have a fair bit more to get to goal but can look in the mirror and see me again not some fat bitch stranger lol.....once again so happy for you good luck....you have worked really hard for this cheers karina x