I still haven't quite lost my Christmas gain. I still have 300 grams to go. I guess that is why I am disappointed - I really wanted it gone. Oh well. But!!! it does mean I can get my tattoo. I actually can have it - now that is exciting. Just gotta wait for the dosh and get something meaningful to me.
Omg, that just reminds me. I was in a shop the other day (with Luke) and this guy openly checked me out... ahahahahaha. I've never noticed that before. Although his checking out was straight to my boobs. I was wearing my work clothes so that felt a little disturbing.
In summary:
Current weight: 64.7
Loss to next goal (which is GOAL): 1.7
GOAL: 1.7kg
1 comment:
Hi, I am more than happy for you to read my blog. Yea as soon as I said WW they were like ohh I then said, well its working isn't it.. haha I am pretty blunt about it pretty quick as I am 28 kilos lighter living proof you follow the plan you loose weight.
Doesnt bother me if they want to stay fat and unhealthy thats their own issue heheh selfish I know but hey... why not I am most important to me.
Good luck on you journey.
Post a Comment