Just goes to show that my brain of how I think I look, doesn't match up with how I actually look. I better do something about that.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Gym this morning
Well apart from not being able to feel my triceps for the rest of the day, I did something rather stuuuupid at the gym. I went into the girls bathrooms and they're filled with mirrors (as in see reflections of other mirrors in another mirror type thing). Anyhow I was walking through and i caught a glimpse of someone else in the room with me. It surprised me because I didn't think anyone else was in there. Then it dauned on me that the person was me (reflected from one of the other mirrors). *head desk* I didn't even recognise myself in the mirror. Now that is stupid. As a plus, I thought I was skinny lol!!! So skinny it wasnt me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey congrats on the 400gms nearly there you must be stoked .....i had a little chuckle about the skinny chick in the mirror trick....im guessing you now know how skinny you really are lol maybe that was a good thing not stupid thing...good luck with the 400gms you have left fingers crossed its gone next weigh in...cheers karina
Ta! I really am hoping it's gone!!! I want to be at goal for the wedding :D (and my birthday).
Hi AREN has been a bit full on here but all good now i did post a pic or two of hubbies work if you scroll down my page abit youll find them ....he looks scarey but hes not lol....my two girls have one each too i havent as yet but will eventually.....off to weigh in soon... so thanks for the good luck wish....dont think have lost feel bloated just hope havent gained .....keep up your great work cheers karina x
Post a Comment