Monday, January 26, 2009

WI 20

GAH! I lost .4kg. So still doing my loss aspect of my journey. I'm  actually surprised I even managed to lose this week at all. I gorged myself last night and I did shit all exercise for the week. So to be honest I'm actually wondering how I managed to lose... Oh well, if I behave myself this week I'll have reached goal next week. 

One of the reasons I've been not behaving myself this week is that I have a really big cold sore, feeling incredibly tired (lethargic to the full) and just general blahness. So I decided to eat more to increase my energy levels. I hate the fact that I have a cold sore and it doesn't seem to be going away. 

I should write more but I'm going to the gym! Pump class woooo!
So in Summary
Current weight: 63.4kg
Loss: 400g
Goal: 400g

No comments: