Currently I'm using this blog as a weightloss monitor. Noone else wants to hear about my bitching!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
The easter eggs and hot cross buns are sitting on a table at work and they're tempting me. Bastards! I am restraining. Well I had 2 eggs (2.5 points I think). Otherwise I am still restraining!!!
I hope you had a good easter too. Those chocky eggs tempted me like nothing else. I'm making sure next year everyone knows I don't want chocolate... or if they insist to get it for me to chuck it as soon as I'm out of view.
2 comments:
Happy Easter good luck leaving the chocky eggs alone lol Cheers Karina X
I hope you had a good easter too. Those chocky eggs tempted me like nothing else. I'm making sure next year everyone knows I don't want chocolate... or if they insist to get it for me to chuck it as soon as I'm out of view.
Post a Comment