Thursday, April 23, 2009

4th day of 7

I again slightly went over my points yesterday. I was so famished when I got home from the gym I couldn't restrain from smacking. But I went to the gym so I should be ok.

I've decided not to weigh myself today, but I will check tomorrow morning. It's always the weekends where I fall down. So... menu for Thursday:

Breakfast
  • yoghurt 1
  • cereal 1.5
  • mandarine 1/2
  • toast peanut butter/ww jam 2 Total= 5
Morning Tea
  • Carrot 0
  • Creme Caramel 1
  • Mandarine 0.5
  • Cappuccino 1.5 Total= 3
Lunch
  • Veggies 0.5
  • Rice brown 3.5
  • Spinach 0
  • Cheese 0.5 Total= 4.5
Afternoon tea
  • Lollipop .5
  • popcorn .5
  • carrot 0
  • Miso soup .5 Total= 1.5

Dinner
  • Corn wrap 2
  • Cheese 2.5
  • Olives 1
  • spinach, capsicum, onion, mushroom 0 Total = 5.5
GRAND TOTAL = 19.5

No comments: