Friday, April 24, 2009

Another day

Yesterday I ended up being so fecking evil! I had 2 scopes of ice cream (8 points). 2 x slices of toast (4 points), handful of nuts (2.5) and a veggie patty (3 points)... oh and someone gave me an easter egg (4ish points)... so yeah very fecking evil. I didn't eat dinner... but it certainly didn't cover that (it is about 36 points - have to make up 16). I've had a crap week and I decided to fix it with food - how fabulous of me.

I think we can safely say my exercise points are used up and it's time to start creating more. So

Friday's menu:
Breakfast
  • Cereal, yoghurt, 1/2 apple = 3
  • poptart = 3.5 TOTAL: 6.5
Morning tea
  • Fruit Salad = 1.5
  • Carrot = 0 Total: 1.5
Lunch
  • ww wedges = 2
  • egg frittata = 2
  • salad = 0 Total: 4
Afternoon tea
  • Popcorn = .5
  • Carrot = 0 Total: .5
Dinner:
  • Veggie Burger =4
  • Veggies =0.5
  • Salad = 0 Total: 4.5
GRAND TOTAL of 17 points... yeah I should definitely save some. Um Exercise this week were:

Monday: 8
Tuesday: 3
Wednesday: 5
Thursday:3
Total: 19. Used: 4 already. Leaves 15... well it almost covers my blow out. Still if I behave the next few days I can start saving some points again.

No comments: