What I am not proud of. Tequila! Tequila! Tequila! They made margaritas and it appears I give in to peer pressure... even though I explained I was incredibly full. So I had 3 margaritas - but they were made with ice, tequila, frozen berries, and sprite zero so I'm not sure how much the pointages are there and I 'chose' (ran at) the smallest glass. I just can't find how many points tequila are - otherwise I would know how much I went over by.
A friend also gave me gluten free chocolate cake. I tried not to eat the icing because that tasted really rich and sweet - where as the cake resembled the muffins I made the other day so I allowed myself 6 points for that (based on google searching and finding an average *sigh*). Most of my friends are incredibly skinny and don't have a problem with food. So I'm going to have to be very direct with them and tell them to stop tempting me because while they think they're being sweet (and they really are good people), they just need to understand what I'm trying to do for myself.
1 comment:
WELL DONE ON YOUR EFFORT to stay on track i dont think the alcohol would be too much ill try and find my points book i have one somewhere if you dont find out ill post it for you im thinking maybe 1.5 points each but im only guessing might be more or least anyways good luck you are going great...... your thinking ahead sometimes thats all it takes to stay on track cheers
Post a Comment