Monday, October 27, 2008

Weigh in 7

Karina, I could really do with your advice on this one!

I lost 1.8 kg. I didn't mean to lose 1.8kg infact I ate over my points 5 out of the 7 days and I had a complete blow out Saturday night when I drank 3 mercury ciders, 1 smirnoff black and a diet coke and vodka... so hmmm!!! Totally confused. It just seems like my body has gone into 'burn fat' mode and is running with it (as I had a big loss last week), is that possible? Have I put my metabolism into gear? I also didn't do very much exercise last week. I walked to town a couple of days (which is a 40 minutes amble there and back) and I went on a huge walk yesterday (10 ks would be my guess), but that was because I woke up drunk and was trying to sober myself up without greasy food. I also missed my gym class (the high fat burning one) on Wednesday because I had a sore knee.

Anyhow, I'm not really complaining about losing 1.8 kilos - weight watchers says it's not so good, so hmmmm.... maybe I should ask this question on the forums, but at the same time I don't want to upset any people who are finding it hard to lose weight, especially since my complaint will  be about losing it too quickly.

Sooo I've finally made it under 70kg. YAY to me. No going back. If I ever EVER gain weight again, I will never go over 70kg! It's my too hard line.

Ah, I just had another thought. I just had my period and for some reason, each time I have one I drop a little bit of weight (like a kilo minimum - this is what happened last time I lost weight)... so I guess it could be a comination of good eating and a weird shedding of the crap.


No comments: