Breakfast (3.5):
- Gluten free bread with lemon butter.
Morning tea (5.5):
- 2 gluten free biscuits
- herbal calomile tea
- cheese
Lunch (4):
- gluten free pasta
- veggies
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
Afternoon tea (3):
- 2 more biscuits (*sigh* I ate these cos I was feeling bored and stressed. I should have just got myself a bottle of water and went outside for some fresh air from work)
Dinner (4 ):
- salad - free points and olives
- WW chips (another bad choice)
- skinny cow icecream
Normally I wouldn't snack on high sugar foods so I guess I was being rather snacky.
3 comments:
hi aren i think you made some pretty good choices there.....dont be so down on yourself....yes the water and fresh air would have been a good choice but i couldnt see that you had done too badly...you are allowed some treats you know.....i have a ww choc crisp bar nearly every day i dont feel the least bit guilty....i think we are allowed to have a few treats what would life be if we couldnt.....very boaring i think....so it might work for you to allow your self some treats without the guilt factor im going to have another look at what you had just to see if i missed something....but looked ok to me.....maybe you could of had rice crackers and salsa instead of ww chips seeing as though you had the biscuits but it is only one day you had both....i sometimes do two treats too :) good luck your doing well...ditch the guilty feeling it just gives negative fibes...stay positive it helps you get through your day week month ect
just looked again you did have a few extra snacks but most of your meals were ok......the trick is not to beat yourself up about it just say thats it whats done is done and wipe the slate clean ....dont dwell just go for a walk or something that will make you feel heaps better .....not so norty lol cheers
Aww thanks Karina,
I think what really made me feel guilty was the extra biscuits. I didn't feel so bad about the weight watcher chips cos I wanted them so I did it the healthiest way possible (oven baked).
The biscuits however were impulse want... but yes you're right - in the grand scheme of things it really wasn't too norty at all :). It's not like I threw in McDonalds for lunch and pizza for dinner.
Post a Comment