I resisted teh chocolate cake and blueberry cheese cake! YAY! It was difficult but I just had to remind myself that a) it's not so great in my weight loss journey and b) it has gluten and did I really want to break out in really bad eczema again! Thankfully I said a big 'NO' to both those statements.
I have to miss the gym this week - which is rather unfortunate, but my feckin' knee has been aching for the last couple of days and I just don't want to hurt it anymore and be out for longer. I'm so incredibly sad about this (heh, can you believe it!?), I love this gym class and I hate missing it!
In other news, tomorrow is Show day and so I get a public holiday. I'm gonna spend the day with my friend Mad. Should be good!!! I'm thinking gluten free, weight watcher friendly nachos YUM!
Mmm I should get back to work. Motivation is slightly lacking (5 hours until I can go home).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment