Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wii Fit

I decided to weigh myself on Wii Fit. Mostly because it is a more accurate scale. I hadn't been on there in 80 days and I was like hmmm I wonder what I will be... well I've lost 1.2kg in 2.5 months. At least it isn't a gain right!? And that was with me trying really hard and walking every morning for an hour and a half and going to the gym 4 times a week. Crazy stuff!

Anyhow, the difference between my scales and Wii Fit is .7 of a kg. So that's not bad - considering last time I weighed myself it was a difference of 2.5 kg.

Last night I made the weight watchers mushroom risotto and put spinach in it instead of rocket and no cheese. I made a salad to go with it and had some strawberries for dessert - I was hugely full. I ate way too much. A case of too big of eyes for my belly.

1 thing I have noticed is that I eat when I'm bored, or when I'm working to break up my day. I need to listen to when I'm hungry. At least I know that's what I need to do right. As I read today, it's all about small steps.

So my first step is to get food right. Counting the points!
2nd step to get the exercise down.
3rd step to start thinking about more filling options for food like eggs and lentils and beans. More healthy and less processed. This is what I am aiming for.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I might as well comment to myself since I'm the only one using this :P.

One thing I forgot to mention is that I now weigh less than what I did when i went to Thailand. I was 76kg in Thailand and came back 72kg so exercise and healthy eating totally works :)