Hi There,
No idea of anyone else but my will be reading this. For the moment it's just for me. I'll put this as my link on weight watchers and see if anyone actually checks it out.
So me... I guess I'll start with Stats since that is what people on weight watchers seem to like to do.
Height: 1.66m
Current Weight: 75kg
Goal Weight: 63kg
So that's a total loss of 12kg. I guess what I want my blog to be is a journal. I was looking on the message boards on the online weight watchers site and it made me feel like crap. Seriously CRAP! Some of the people on there seem to have a really bad relationship with food. They talk about their break out food moments as 'bad over-indulgence' - just adding to their self hate maybe? I'm as obsessive as the next person but I know that being obsessive isn't going to help ME lose weight. i think I might avoid the message boards for now... yep I make that decision after my introductory post *laughs*. Hmmm typing about this makes me feel better - more positive.
I sat down today and wrote about my goals. Rewards I guess, although I already like rewarding myself for just being me - how dorky hey. Daily stuff, I just like to put on some fragrance oil like perfume or rub moisturiser into my eczema knowing I'm giving it a good dose of loving... hmmm anyhow my short term goals are:
74kg - those shoes from Ultralux that I said I would buy at 75kg (yep I've lost 2kg on my own).
72kg - book for my motorbike license
70kg - dye my hair red.
I'm seriously considering when I reach something fabulous (something I haven't been since I was 12 - and no it isn't my goal weight but 2 kg heavier). I think I will reward myself with a f***ing expensive tattoo.
Currently, things I need to work on - exercise! I've stopped exercising because of this cold I've had for 3 weeks and I feel awful for it, but I just need to get better first. Maybe I can go for a small walk tonight instead.
Another thing I'm going to have to watch is my snacking. I've been tracking online for 2 days now and I really spend a lot of my points on snacks. So even though I'm eating healthy snacks, I need to find some point free snacks to eat.
I think the biggest challenge for me is going to be a) Exercise b) being creative with the meals that I make. I have to allow for my vegetarian, gluten-free, zucchini hating diet as well as Luke's dislike of tomato. So while I might have pasta, I'm going to have to figure out a way to feed him too. Maybe we need to have separate cooking nights!? I'm not worried about it though. So maybe my exercise aims for this week should be:
Thursday morning walk and Friday night gym. No unibar this week. Oh wells :(
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment