Friday, September 26, 2008

What am I doing wrong?

Third week in, weigh in looming on monday and I thought I would check how I'm going... fuck! I've gained .6kg. The worst part is I've been tracking like nothing else, eating nearly all my daily points and exercising. I've even been drinking more water. I went over once by .5 of a point on monday so I highly doubt that's what's going on here.

Maybe my portions have increased? But I'm still eating my points. So who knows. I'll make it to the gym 3 times this week again, but I know it's going to be a gain. To lose .6 in 3 days is going to be difficult. I'll just have to get on my exercise shoes. Go for that walk at lunch and eat my lunch at my desk after my 'lunch break' is officially over.

*sigh* the weight loss journey sux... hmm the other thing I've done this week is eat gluten - which I didn't do the other week... could that explain my weight gain? And although within my points, I ate more sugary foods. Why did I eat them? Because they were there... I need to say no to both.

3 comments:

KARINA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KARINA said...

hi there deleted my first post as had word back the front sounded like a dh ....most likely still do lol anyways...i think your gaining muscle its heavier than fat but looks great when we are thin.... my 3rd week on ww plan weighed in i only lost 100gms i too stuck to plan exercised flat out did everything right was upset but didnt let it get to me i kept going strong but the next week was worse i gained 200 gms couldnt beleive it as i know i was doing everything i could for the scales to be good to me.......i still didnt give up as i have did this weight loss thig so many times and failed im doing it for the last time so kept going strong .....iknew the scales would have to show my progress sooner or later i got 900gm loss the next week and the 1.2kg loss and so on......i have come to the conclusion that is going to be a slow process but ill evenually get there.......good luck dont get pissed off it will evenually show on the scales and your skin will tone up great the slower it comes of as well cheers

KARINA said...

thanks must have made some sense then....youll look great in no time at all.....when we put on weight it seems like it happens over night but it dosent so i guess we have to get use to the fact it will come off slowly.... but all for good reason gives us time to adjust to our new healthy life style ......so we keep it up throughout our life....good luck with your jouney youll get there you have determination....just enjoy the ride cheers:)