I keep reading on the forums that people seem to stick to this eating way for up to 3 weeks before going spastic and wanting to eat lots of norty foods. I really don't see that with me. At the moment I am having trouble even eating the daily points and I'm not depriving myself of anything. I have a fruit box or rice crackers or a freddo for snackies. So I don't feel like I'm missing out of a thing.
I am actually having the problem where I feel really hungry up until lunch time and then after I have lunch I'm not interested in eating anything else. I ended up eating my points mostly because I was feeling sick after the gym and so I forced myself to eat but I wasn't hungry.
I've been really good with my points since Monday. I haven't blown my budget once. I've even gone back to the gym since I now can last almost a full class (stupid cold). If I don't see a loss this week then I know to be completely disappointed because I've tried really hard and I certainly have no plans to blow it on the weekend.
I've found it easier to plan out my whole day of eating with 1-2 points spare so I know what I can eat and if I feel like some impulse food buy then I can get something small. *laughs* usually a Freddo or an orange fruit box. Seriously, if there is no loss, I might actually feel disheartened this week. I'm not interested in going out there anymore and killing myself with heaps of exercise.
*fingers crossed for weigh in on Monday*
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment