Anyhow the boring bits first. I managed to maintain my weight. Such a miracle. I have eaten like a pig the last three days so I'm going to have to start behaving myself... tomorrow! I want more wedding cake lolz! I'll put the cake photo here :D:D:D. There is a great video of luke and I cutting it with a sword. You might need a facebook account to view it... I'm not sure tho: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=65188549103

So here are the photos. I hope I don't put too many on here because I'm going to have trouble chosing just a few. The day was fabulous, the weather stayed away pretty much all through the reception and ceremony. It rained right at the end and we had to pack up really fast *laughs*. I'm also incredibly sun burned. Most importantly though, people said I looked beautiful (and thin hehe).
My friend Loretta took our photos. She has done such a fabulous job!

My bridesmaids who are my sisters: Bec is on the left, Caroline on the right.

Aww me and Luke kissing... just what you wanted to see lol!

2 comments:
hi aren you looked fantastic and YES SKINNY ....luv the colours as well and that cake ....no wonder you want some more....im pissed off just wrote a long comment and lost it...so thisll be short ..thanks for showing me some pics from your day im so glad it went well ...sorry cant veiw your video as your settings are set to private...i will check out your blog and see how maintanence is going.....you did well to maintain AGAIN ....keep up the great work enjoy being a newly wed no stress worrying about weddings now lol cheers karina x
really luv the pics the lot of you looked beautiful
Gah, don't you hate when you lose your comments after writing a long one! Thanks for all your kind words. YAY for skinny *laughs*.
Ah, my friend put the video up, so I wasn't sure what his settings would be - looks like he has locked it completely down.
I weighed myself this morning and I'm a bit high, (400g up since Mon), so I'm going to have to start behaving myself with the cake - whoops! It'll be gone by Monday next week if I'm good.
When am I going to see an update from you? I've been checking regularly and wondering how you've been going.
:D
Post a Comment