RULES: write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (To do this, on your page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people.
1. I'm getting married very soon. You know when people would ask you when you 'At what age will you get married?' I always said 24. Well I was close.
2. I had a pet lizard called Orion. I named him after the constellation.
3. Above fact was definitely influenced by my desire to be an Astronomer.
4. I then wanted to be a Zoologist when I growed up - I still do. At least I have the degree. I really want to work with reptiles.
5. Those who haven't known me very long... haven't seen me at my heaviest. I used to weigh 90kg. I recently discovered my scales were out be 2kg. So I was probably more.
6. I used to believe my toys would come to life every time I left the room. Then they made Toy Story - it proved me right!
7. I have a cross dressing cabbage patch kid. I got given a boy called 'Johnathan' but I wanted a girl, so I bought him a dress and renamed him Susan.
8. I've seen 3 ghosts in my life. I suspect it might be 4 , but I can't be sure on the 4th.
9. I had 2 pet chickens called Celeste and Flora. I named them after characters from Babar
10. I used to name my pet sheep after Greek deities.
11. Bec and I would recite the entire lion king movie. We each had characters to play. We knew every word and every sigh. It made long trips more interesting
12. My biggest life goal is to go to Japan and live there. I always thought I wanted to teach English over there, but now I wonder if I can go as a Librarian?
13. I have dreams that come true... well I did as a teenager/child. It hasn't happened since I joined the real world.
14. My favourite deity is Thoth... yes, I have a favourite.
15. I have a tattoo of a skink on my foot.
16. I used to have a reoccurring dream about being a unicorn. I plan to write it into a kids story one day. I just have to improve my drawing skills.
17. I have a secret desire to be a tattoo artist. Librarian by day, tattoo artist by night. I really need to start drawing again.
18. I once stopped eating for 3 weeks. It seemed like a good idea at the time...
19. My eye sight is appalling. I can't see very much without my glasses on. I want laser eye surgery
20. I really want to get my motorbike license.
21. I once was asked if I was a Japan-ophile in a job interview... that was after the interviewer found out I did Kendo and watched anime. His next question was 'Do I like Sushi?' then 'Are you a Japanophile? Obviously there is too much of a good thing.
22. My favourite band is Tripod and I still laugh at their jokes even though I've heard them a million times.
23. I was born on a Wednesday. That makes me a child full of woe. Damn those Wednesday children.
24. Once a bird alerted to me that a sheep had fallen over in a paddock and couldn't get back up. It was a very strange experience.
25. When I'm nervous, I touch my face a LOT! Particularly by putting my hand under my chin/on my neck and leaving it there.
1. I'm getting married very soon. You know when people would ask you when you 'At what age will you get married?' I always said 24. Well I was close.
2. I had a pet lizard called Orion. I named him after the constellation.
3. Above fact was definitely influenced by my desire to be an Astronomer.
4. I then wanted to be a Zoologist when I growed up - I still do. At least I have the degree. I really want to work with reptiles.
5. Those who haven't known me very long... haven't seen me at my heaviest. I used to weigh 90kg. I recently discovered my scales were out be 2kg. So I was probably more.
6. I used to believe my toys would come to life every time I left the room. Then they made Toy Story - it proved me right!
7. I have a cross dressing cabbage patch kid. I got given a boy called 'Johnathan' but I wanted a girl, so I bought him a dress and renamed him Susan.
8. I've seen 3 ghosts in my life. I suspect it might be 4 , but I can't be sure on the 4th.
9. I had 2 pet chickens called Celeste and Flora. I named them after characters from Babar
10. I used to name my pet sheep after Greek deities.
11. Bec and I would recite the entire lion king movie. We each had characters to play. We knew every word and every sigh. It made long trips more interesting
12. My biggest life goal is to go to Japan and live there. I always thought I wanted to teach English over there, but now I wonder if I can go as a Librarian?
13. I have dreams that come true... well I did as a teenager/child. It hasn't happened since I joined the real world.
14. My favourite deity is Thoth... yes, I have a favourite.
15. I have a tattoo of a skink on my foot.
16. I used to have a reoccurring dream about being a unicorn. I plan to write it into a kids story one day. I just have to improve my drawing skills.
17. I have a secret desire to be a tattoo artist. Librarian by day, tattoo artist by night. I really need to start drawing again.
18. I once stopped eating for 3 weeks. It seemed like a good idea at the time...
19. My eye sight is appalling. I can't see very much without my glasses on. I want laser eye surgery
20. I really want to get my motorbike license.
21. I once was asked if I was a Japan-ophile in a job interview... that was after the interviewer found out I did Kendo and watched anime. His next question was 'Do I like Sushi?' then 'Are you a Japanophile? Obviously there is too much of a good thing.
22. My favourite band is Tripod and I still laugh at their jokes even though I've heard them a million times.
23. I was born on a Wednesday. That makes me a child full of woe. Damn those Wednesday children.
24. Once a bird alerted to me that a sheep had fallen over in a paddock and couldn't get back up. It was a very strange experience.
25. When I'm nervous, I touch my face a LOT! Particularly by putting my hand under my chin/on my neck and leaving it there.
No comments:
Post a Comment