Monday, February 9, 2009

WI23

I reached goal today. I lost that mofo weight but I feel disappointed. I went out drinking last night and I know it could have been more under goal weight if I hadn't. Eh, 600g loss is nothing to sneeze at. It just means I will do the weight loss plan for another week and then go onto maintenance next week. I just don't want to sit on 63 as my goal, I would like it to be a bit more under that.

On the other hand, I have a very interesting fortnight ahead of me.
Next weekend is:
  • Fri: My hens night 
  • Sat: Valentine's day (we're going out for dinner)
  • Sun: My Birthday
Then the wedding is the weekend after. So I think maintenance is going to be interesting.

So in summary, I get a fucking corset from gallery serpentine and I'm 63 KILOS!

3 comments:

KARINA said...

yay you rock... great effort god you made goal thats great im swearing too lol made me laugh thats my every second word.....i am so happy for you....you have some great days ahead of you you skinny thing....I only lost 100gms this week again but still its a loss....dont forget to post your wedding pics so i can see....have a great wedding day valentines too and happy birthday ....What day is it? have a great time with maintenance.....63kg WOOHOO

KARINA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KARINA said...

HI Aren CONGRATS FOR TODAY YOUR WEDDING DAY OF COURSE ..... HOPE IT ALL WENT PERFECT FOR YOU AND HUBBY.....DONT FORGET TO POST THE PICS WHEN YOU GET TIME THAT IS....I REALLY LUV YOUR DRESS....SO DOSE MY DAUGHTER HAVE A GREAT HONEY MOON BE GOOD NOW LOL BEST OF WISHES CHEERS KARINA X