I gained 200g. Whoops! I am so close to goal too. Damn it! I dunno what happened. I know what I need to do tho. I need to track religiously. I must of eaten too big of serves, drunk too much diet soft drink instead of water. Get back to basics - isn't that what they say? God I even exercised my arse off - literally! I have no arse anymore lololol! Why am I awake so early? The evil world of work calls.
Well I'm enjoying the ww fruits of the forest jam. It is so yummy! Oh yesterday I did so much baking. I made the stuffed capsicums! I'm definitely making these ones again. I also made GF pumpkin scones - 2 points per scone. So that was cool. The pancakes really were yumm-o. It was nice to actually have the time to cook something.
Anyhow the usual summary:
CW: 63.6kg
to GOAL: 600g (damn so close).
Time to get ready for work.
xxx
1 comment:
Hey Aren dont worry about that gain it'll shift the next weigh in....hey you could even make goal that would be so great for you....ill put some more pics up of hubbies tat as he gets work done....he has heapsof pics as he gets them done i take photos so might put a few up soon so you can get a good look youll have to post one of yours my two girls have tats too i luv them but have none as yet..i hate needles...i see you like lizrds reptiles ect my daughter just took her baby water dragon (she found him injured around a year ago )to an amimal farm as she dosent have a liscence she nearly cried he was so cute.....the guy said he was in very good health and she had done a great job she has loved lizards all her life .... anyways good luck with the next weigh in cheers
Post a Comment