Monday, December 22, 2008

WI 15

Um I lost 2.8kg. Holy shit!!! I always experience a good loss after my period but omg!!! When I said I would make my tattoo goal - I actually wasn't serious. I thought 2.1kg was too much - but I actually did it! I suspect part of it is lack of water drinking over the weekend and that I didn't eat dinner last night cos I just couldn't stomach it. Gah! We'll see if it stays off. 

In summary:
Current weight 64.3 (omg!!!)
GOAL: 1.3kg away. Okay I'm definitely going to aim for goal!!! No re-adjusting of anything. Woohoo!!!!

Oooh now I get a tattoo. How exciting! Shame the wedding is leaving me broke so it'll have to be later in life (along with the motorbike license). At least I'm dying my hair red tomorrow - was that my 72kg goal?

1 comment:

KARINA said...

OMG YOUR GOING GREAT THAT WAS A MASSIVE LOSS LAST WEIGH IN youll be at goal before you know it.....keep up the great work....its all working for you hope xmas was great have a happy new year not too happy now lol just kidding will check in again soon cheers karina:)