Monday, March 16, 2009

Can't stop eating

My god. What is happening to me. I'm falling off the wagon big time. I've snacked 9 points today. 9!!! That's absolutely disgusting. Some of it was biscuits and cake. What is wrong with me? Why has my motivation seemed to have died in the arse? I can't believe it. I'm going home and I'm throwing out the biscuits that Luke's mother made for me. I'm getting proper snacks. PROPER! None of this gluten stuff. Gonna behave myself when it comes to snacking. Make sure I know the points. I don't mind over eating on fruit, but when it comes to cakes, I know I'm being naughty.

I'm also going to plan my meals for a fecking week. A whole week. While I can have 23 points a day, I'm going going to do 20. I'm still trying to lose a bit more weight. My goals for the next few months include:

Goals:
62kg - New Jacket from Target. I can't it until I reach 62kg. I WANT that jacket.
61kg - Not sure yet.
60kg - Not sure yet.

I think the closer I am, the more I have to make my goals smaller. I have 3 goals. 3! I really am wanting to drop just a little more weight, and I'm happy to do it incredibly slowly i.e. at 20 points of food slow.

3 comments:

KARINA said...

HI AREN i have weeks like that but try to much through my points that im allowed its usually that time of the month coming maybe thats all it is....as you said try to much on fruit more so than the cakes and biscuits.....i have a ww choc toffee bar everyday so i satisfy my sugar intake that way....when i was more over weight i never ate chocolate so its good being able to have it everyday and be losing weight...youll get it sorted your strong enough ....just forget what youve done its over ....do a little extra exercise....just dont beat yourself up over it and get back on track before i pass you lol good luck cheers

KARINA said...

sorry meant MUNCH NOT MUCH MY N WASNT WORKING LOL

KARINA said...

Hey Aren glad to see your back on track and you did throw the bickies out dont you just hate it when you have to do that...thats why you have kids vaccume cleaners they inhale everything they see lol....open a pkt of something and it just disappears lol GOOD LUCK CHEERS :)