I have to be more controlled. I obviously need to eat something before dinner and after work because I think it is really hungry hunger that is making me do it. BAHBAHBAH!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Well I just had a freak out eating moment. I haven't done that in a very long time (like 3 years). I just compulsively ate for about 30 minutes. Chocolate, nuts, bread. You name it - I did it. Thankfully I had walked for 2 hours today so I think I should be fine point wise... but jesus! What is happening to me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was reading the fat content on labels at work today and was heartily surprised to realise that all the "natural" food products by the Mrs May's company are actually PACKED with fat. Like PACKED. 17g for a serve! 17g of fat! I can never eat anything again.
Okay this might give you a heart attack but... vegetarian quiche from muffin break is like 19 points a slice!!! It has about 17g of saturated fat too. Feckin' ouff!
Post a Comment