Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Erm, still obsessive

Ah, I'm still being obsessive about my weight loss and I actually gained this week: 600g. Back to 65.5. It's that time of the month but 600g is a bit steep. I managed to stick to my points for 2 days in a row. Omg! How amazing. I am stressing about Sunday because we are going to the ball and chain grill and while I'll be having a nice eggy frittata with salad - I'm worried I'm going to blow them when I am trying so hard. Do you think that 10 points would be enough allowance for that? Hmmm I think that's what I'll say it is.

I also had a really good work out on Monday at the gym. For step, I reached the zone where you're thinking that you can't keep going but suddenly the second wind starts and you have the MOST amazing work out you could ever imagine. I also did a pump class before hand and stuck up my weights for back (10kg now) and with chest (9kg) I acutally managed to do the whole exercise without having to drop my weights back. I'm getting to be one tough cookie!

Karina how are you going? You must be close to surpassing me in your weight loss!!!
xxx

p.s. 6.5 weeks until I head to Sydney. WANT to have a shopping spree and buy new clothing. You would think this would be motivation enough lol!

p.p.s still trying to eat more naturally but so failing. Can't help but want my mint patty.

No comments: